Thursday, December 02, 2010

And we will ride until the sun, goes to the place where it begun

We were driving through Detroit the other day, and a song came on the radio that slammed into my brain and demanded that I pay attention.

It took me a while to figure out what the song was.

But I found it, and it's amazing, and you should listen.

Michael Franti and Spearhead, Hey Hey Hey from their Album The Sound of Sunshine.

(I would prefer to link to the artist's own Youtube page for this page, but for some reason it is blocked in the US. I didn't make this video, and, as always, I support paying artists for their work, and I have purchased a legitimate copy of the song from Amazon.com.)

EDITED: I found a link to the artist's official page for the video: Michael Franti and Spearhead Official Hey Hey Hey Video

2 Comments:

Blogger kitchu said...

i've been listening to them for years, an all time fave. their work is amazing so check out all of it. :)

Friday, December 03, 2010 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Lola Granola said...

I love them, too!

Friday, December 10, 2010 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter