Friday, July 28, 2006

Crap

Of course...........my luck..........

There is a PROBLEM with one of the documents.

And of course it was one of the documents my poor husband made his mad dash to the Michigan Secretary of State for on Wednesday.

There is a TYPO on the d*&m employment letter.

It is DATED July 5, 2006.

It is NOTARIZED AND SIGNED July 25, 2006.

For the lack of the numeral "2" in the date, we are probably going to have to have this document re-done, because this gap between the date on the letter and date it was executed will likely be "suspicious" to the Vietnamese authorities.

Of course there is always the remote possibility that Lansing will locate the orignal letter and send it to us, but, I checked my copy and it was dated the day BEFORE it was signed and notarized. But, my agency seemed to think that that would be considerably less suspicious to the Vietnamese authorities.

So, cross your fingers that Lansing actually finds it and sends it back in the next two days. Otherwise, my poor husband will have to shanghai his boss and drag him to the bank. Again.

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

LM

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I am sorry about that. It is so frustrating to think that you have all of your ducks in a row only to have something as silly as one number mess you up. I hope you can just use the one that you have.

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Ugh, that stinks!!! Let me know if I can help. I'm not sure it would save you any time but I'd be happy to run it to Lansing and overnight it back to you.

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter