Monday, March 10, 2008

I love lilacs and avocados. Ukuleles and fireworks.* (10 Things I Love Photo-Meme)

10. the beach
9. Raclette - a fine reason to visit Switzerland. Or at least a speciality cheese shop. Mmm...melty stinky cheese, prosciutto, potatoes, tiny pickles...heaven on earth...



8. Photo-realism. This particular painting is from Richard Estes.




7. The sound of a resonator guitar/dobro - used often in Bluegrass music - it's one of my favorite sounds




6. Books. Mountains of them.





5. Bacardi Coconut Rum. (In fact I love rum in most forms - but, Bacardi Coco is my favorite.)






4, 3, 2, & 1 - Lake Erie (there are many things I do not love about living in the Midwest - but, I do love the Lake), Lana, Gabriel and Husband. Need I say more?
LM
*Post title from Carly Simon's "You Are The Love of My Life"

1 Comments:

Blogger niobe said...

mmm.....raclette.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter