Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things Lana has said this week that made me laugh


Lana: I don't talk regular
Husband: It's okay, you're getting better every day
Lana: I knows


Lana: I only like really CRUNCHY salad, mommy, like REALLY REALLY CRUNCHY, like, you bite it and it says CRUNCH-CRUNCH. This salad [she picks up a leaf of spinach from a strawberry spinach salad] is not so CRUNCHY. Not so crunchy, I not eat it, okay?


Lana: We goin' on VAY!CATION! We goin' on VAY! CATION! All four of us go on vay! CATION! All four of us guys [she gestures to our immediate family unit] goin' on vay!cation! on a airplane! Last time, I go on airplane, I go [Lana makes a vomiting noise]. I did that [vomiting noise] last time on the airplane. But, not this time! I don't know how to say that [vomiting noise again] but, I no do it on VAY!CATION! (Let's hope she's right about that one!)

(Photo courtesy of my Girlfriend H~, who takes the best pictures of kids!)

LM

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, she is a crack-up! It's good she's planning to not puke this time...let's hope this flight experience is totally different from the last one!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger mam said...

Seriously, she's hilarious! I just can't wait till Lucy speaks...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

She says so many funny, cute things!! That picture is really adorable of her.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger maxhelcal said...

This is really a cute post. How adorable is she? Love the picture too. She really is a beautiful girl.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger thecurryseven said...

Very funny! But, maybe some dramamine ahead of time so her prediction is correct?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a child who recalls (with humor!) less-than-pleasant memories of vomiting. At least Lana has made it a point to not throw up this time around...oh, and she speaks English now so she can let you know if she doesn't feel well. It's amazing how much simpler life is once you can effectively communicate, huh? ;)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter