Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Was I Having an Auditory Hallucination?

Please help me, oh wise Internets...

The other day, I was flipping through the radio stations, and I heard what sounded like a new Nickelback song on a station that only plays Top 40-stuff.

I really LIKE Nickelback and so I left the radio at that station (even though it was not a station I usually like because the DJs are awful), and then I started to think that I really liked the song, and I thought it was odd I had never heard it before since I have four Nickelback albums on my Zune. (I have their albums: All the Right Reasons, The Long Road, Silver Side Up, and the State - am I missing one???).

I've been searching on line to see if Nickelback has a new song on the charts at Billboard.com, I cannot find it...I'm obsessing over this (I get that way.)

Does anyone know if Nickelback has a new song, or, has anyone heard a really good song lately that made you THINK it was Nickelback, only to find it was someone else? And, if so, who was it??

LM

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elowyn said...

There's a new Santana song with Chad Kroeger on it. Maybe that's it? :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you google some of the lyrics you heard?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter