Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Huh? WHAT? Come again? (Spoilers for Alias Season 4 Ep.15 - Nightengale)

Okay...I realize I came to the Alias party a-year-and-a-half after it went off the air, and that I am in a state of shock about an episode that aired almost 3 years ago, but, I have to say:

WHAT THE FRAP*??

Vaughn PUNCHES SYDNEY IN THE FACE?

Vaughn, sweet, hot, vaguely resembling Husband with straight hair and no beard (don't mock me real-life-girlfriends, you know it's true (or at least leave my harmless delusion alone)) VAUGHN punches SYDNEY in the FACE? After he says, "I love you"???

Again, I say, what the frap??

And yes, I realize that it was all part of their plan to steal the face-melting-coil for father-finding-purposes, but, OUCH.

And, yes, I know, Sydney gets punched in the face in probably 1/2 of the episodes, but, not by VAUGHN!

I totally think that Victor Garber's character would beat the the frap out of Vaughn for punching his daughter. I mean, the guy just crawled into the core of a nuclear reactor to save her life, and her boyfriend PUNCHES HER?

SO. NOT. OKAY.

That's all. I'm done now.

LM

In other TV news...I have given up on Big Love, but, I'm loving Buffy.

*Frap is a registered trademark of Mrs. Broccoli Guy's four-year-old son Zeeb. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter