Friday, February 03, 2006

The meaning of Dung

And no, I don't mean the meaning of "dried poo"...

Okay, so, I know I said I wasn't going to get attached or become inconsolable or start thinking of him as mine...but, I do have to share just this one thing.

Dung means, "brave one".

And I am thinking that he must be really brave, because his favorite food, is apparently, "soya-curd with dried fishes". (That's verbatim from the file). And I am sorry, but you have got to be much braver than me to even CONTEMPLATE eating something called "soya-curd with dried fishes."

(Yes, I'm kidding.)

But, seriously, I know there must be a whole slew of acceptable names that mean "brave one".

So, IF Dung is the child for us...we will have options. Other than Dung.

Law Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter