Thursday, June 29, 2006

It appears I have been tagged

I have been tagged. By Duchess at duchess.typepad.com

Here goes:

7 things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Live in a foriegn country again
2. Sew or knit something useful
3. Tell off Charles Henry once and for good (Imagine me saying "Charles Henry" in much the same way Seinfeld used to "Newman")
4. Learn to be content
5. Write a book
6. Travel to every continent
7. See my daughter in person

7 things that I can't do:
1. Math in my head
2. Put together Lego creations
3. Hold my tongue
4. Drive well
5. Let things go
6. Keep from crying when I am angry
7. Hear the eating noises of other people

7 things that attracted me to my husband:
1. He's hot
2. His sense of humor
3. His brain
4. His compassion
5. He makes me feel safe
6. His passion
7. His goals.

7 books (or series of books) that I love:
1. Harry Potter series
2. The Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris
3. The Burglar Who... Series by Lawrence Block
4. The Matthew Scudder Series by Lawrence Block
5. The Keller (Hitman) series by Lawrence Block
6. Anything by Christopher Moore
7. Anything by Meg Cabot

7 movies I'd watch over & over:
1. Say Anything
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Overboard
4. North by Northwest
5. Grosse Point Blank
6. The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag
7. Big Trouble

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man I forgot about Say Anything...great movie! Thanks for playing along. I'm sorry you had a rough one the other day.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter