Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I have a closet full of girl clothes

It's very strange to open the closet door in our guest room and find it full of tiny sundresses and little pink and peach colored outfits.

I am forever grateful to my friend B~, who gave me three bins of little girl clothes on Saturday night. This was especially kind of her, considering that her husband's company is relocating their entire family to Austrailia for year, and she has been trying to pack up her whole house for either storage (most of their belongings and furnishings) or shipment to the other side of the planet (small amount of their belongings).

I am kind of concerned about how to figure out what size Lana will wear. By the charts I have found, her weight puts her in 2T or 3T clothes, but, her height puts her solidly in 4T clothes. I guess we will take a variety of sizes and see what fits. (This is somewhat putting the cart before the horse, since we won't travel until December at best, and Lana will surely grow during the next five or six months.)

We had house guests for several days this past long weekend - an aunt and cousin visiting from New York, who were in town for a bridal shower for my cousin, who will be getting married in New Jersey in September. I feel like I have stayed up talking too late one too many nights and had one too many glasses of wine, and I cannot get motivated to do any work, which is just not good. This is my first day in the office since last Thursday and there is a ton of stuff to do. None of which is actually getting done. So, I should probably get on that.

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Doesn't it feel wierd? We also have a closet full of girls clothes and it's really funny to look at. All these clothes in 18m and 2T and no baby yet. haha

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger R&H said...

We also have a closet full of clothes- ours range from 3 months-6 years! LOL Take some pictures of Lana's closet!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter