Monday, October 09, 2006

World Gone Completely Mad (Again)

Well, it's official. My daughter is living in the shadow of a maniac. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Kim Jong-Il is madder than a whole bag full of mad-hatters? A whole bag full of mad-hatters smoking crack? Scary-crazier than a dozen lunatics on lunatic-parade?

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/North_Korea

I swear between natural disasters such as last week's typhoon and this morning's revelation about a nuclear weapons test, I may be flattened by high blood pressure and anxiety before I can even get on a plane to bring our girl home.

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger Lawmommy said...

Hi Lawmommy -- though I see you had the identity first... I didn't know there was another when I took on the moniker, thought perhaps I should have.
The Kim Jong Il thing has me worried to, for an entirely disfferent set of reasons.

Guess when we post at eachother's blogs, we'll have to add the 'other'

*hugs*

"Other" Lawmommy

Monday, October 09, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

There are just so many things to worry about, and Kim Jong (mentally) Il is just one more... but a big one. But your Lana will be home with you safe and sound very soon, so try not to worry too much. (I know, I know, way easier said than done!)

Monday, October 09, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think the phrase you're looking for is "crazier than a bag full of rabid weasels." And yes. Scary-ass freak, he is.

Monday, October 09, 2006 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter