Monday, October 09, 2006

World Gone Completely Mad (Again)

Well, it's official. My daughter is living in the shadow of a maniac. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Kim Jong-Il is madder than a whole bag full of mad-hatters? A whole bag full of mad-hatters smoking crack? Scary-crazier than a dozen lunatics on lunatic-parade?

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/North_Korea

I swear between natural disasters such as last week's typhoon and this morning's revelation about a nuclear weapons test, I may be flattened by high blood pressure and anxiety before I can even get on a plane to bring our girl home.

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

There are just so many things to worry about, and Kim Jong (mentally) Il is just one more... but a big one. But your Lana will be home with you safe and sound very soon, so try not to worry too much. (I know, I know, way easier said than done!)

Monday, October 09, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Elowyn said...

I think the phrase you're looking for is "crazier than a bag full of rabid weasels." And yes. Scary-ass freak, he is.

Monday, October 09, 2006 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter