Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Meme...I AM

~ I AM paralyzed with fear and worry about J~'s surgery at the cancer center on Monday.

~ I AM both worried and hopeful for My Girl D~ today. (Love you D~.)

~I AM still in love with Husband after almost 12 years.

~I AM afraid of being a bad mother.

~I AM not entirely sure that men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

~I AM a lousy divorce attorney. I AM not able to separate my emotions from those of my clients. I AM postive this is a VERY BAD THING. I AM not taking any more divorce clients with children.

~I AM 100% certain that Timothy McVeigh was not acting alone on the morning of April 19, 1995.

~I AM hungry.

~I am unable to decide if the thing that is giving me insomnia right now is sadness, the paralyzing fear mentioned above, or prescription strength sudaphed.

~I AM still crazy after all these years.

LM

Right, so, you get the idea. 10 things about you. All starting with I AM. GO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter