Monday, August 27, 2007

The Rain in Spain

Or, rather, the rain in a city named after a city in Spain...

The rain. Gadzooks, the rain. The rain just, well, frankly it just kept freaking raining. For days. It rained like buckets were falling on our heads.

It rained like, 'hey, maybe we ought to find ourselves some wood and start building a boat and putting some animals on it' kind-of-rain. It was a needing-Jesus-boots kind-of-rain.

I shouldn't complain. Just south of here whole cities are devastated. Who am I to complain about a little dampness and a couple nights of horrifying storms...

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Oh, lawmommy, how I long for the rain, or should I say my trees and grass and flowers long for the rain. I actually got excited today at a dark sky with teasing thunder. All just a lot of "cloud talk' though. Not a drop.

Monday, August 27, 2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Procrastinator said...

We even got news of those floods here, so I figured it was pretty bad. Glad to hear you've not floated away!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger KelleyO said...

Gretchen I tagged you.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter