Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Too Tired to Blog

I'm very very tired. It turns out that even temporarily parenting a 16-year-old while simutaneously parenting a 7-year-old and a newly adopted 4- year-old, is, well...tiring. Also, there is a damn lot of DRIVING involved in the parenting of a teenage exchange-student.

So, I'm flat busted for creative blogging ideas, so, you know, why not do a little meme?

Here goes: the idea is, you put your I-pod (or, in my case, Zune) on "shuffle all" and write down the first 10 songs that pop up. No cheating. Even if a Brittany Spears song starts to play (although you can justify WHY you have Baby Hit Me One More Time on your player, if you feel the need.)

My list came up as follows:

1. Jimmy Buffet - Boat Drinks
2. Material Issue - Valerie Loves Me
3. Regina Spektor - On the Radio
4. Plain White Ts - Hey There Delilah
5. Alison Kraus - Take Me For Longing
6. James - How Was It For You
7. Cowboy Junkies - Lonely Sinking Feeling
8. David Broza - Away From Home
9. Nelly Furtado w/ Juanes - Te Busque (Spanish Version)
10. Mike Doughty - Unsingable Name

More later,
LM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I love that #3 song by Regina - I have to check out her album. This single is the first I"ve heard of her...

Friday, August 03, 2007 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter