Apparently, my blog is fabulous.
No, for real. I know this because Bunny's Mom
said so, and that girl? She knows her fabulousness. She is, like, the essence of fabulous. So, thank you, Kelley, for making me feel fabulous today!
Now here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, and include the one that gave it to you (and link them).
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions…..
There are lots of blogs that I think are fabulous, but I'm limited to five, so, here are some of my favorites:
1. MAM at Groucho's Family
- I have met her in real life, and she listens to me blather on regularly in emails both short and long, and I can assure you that she is, in fact, fabulous
2. Laura at Our Valentine's Day Treat
- Laura makes me laugh, and think, and laugh some more. But, if you are reading the post she wrote today, do not have coffee in your mouth. Or soda. You have been warned.
4. Christina at Mrs. Broccoli Guy
- Christina was one of the first people I 'met' on-line, and we waited for Zeeb and Lana together, and I don't think I would have survived that wait without her.
5. Elaine at Looking For George
- Elaine is another blogger I have met in real life, and her blog is funny, and often thought provoking, and, well, fabulous!
My five fabulous addictions:
1. Music - I love to listen to music, all kinds of music, and I hate to be far away from my Zune
2. Books - I am a bookworm, I love to read
3. Things that are RED - you know that Sears commercial, where the woman gets really excited about the red washing machine? Yeah...that's me. I love red. If an item is made in red, I want it. In red.
4. Purses - especially...red purses. (See above)
5. Veronica Mars (if it is possible to be addicted to a show that went off the air in 2007). I have all three seasons of the DVDs, and I watch them pretty regularly. It's my go-to DVD choice when I am feeling down/stressed/freaked, etc.