Monday, April 24, 2006

Another doctor...

I just got a call from another doctor (one of the ones that I am related to) - he has received the file, he is reading it now, and will call us between 7 and 9 PM this evening.

I wish I knew whether this child was going to be okay, health and development wise. I wish I knew whether he had bacterial or viral meningitis. I wish I had a sign, either a "this is Samuel" or "this isn't Samuel" kind of sign. I wish my agency would get back to me with the answers to the other questions. Yes, I know they have to communicate with Vietnam, and probably there are all kinds of translation issues, etc etc.

My head hurts.

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Robinson 4 said...

Dying to know what you're going to do!

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Well... what did he say?
I can imagine how hard this must be for you...this is so complicated and not just as simple as listening to your hearts. Prayers for wisdom as you make this decision!

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter