Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Flipping Right the Heck Out

Okay. Breathe. One. Two. Three.

I contacted the Waiting Child Coordinator with my questions and concerns about Tam.

I got back a cryptic message that the Vietnam program had a child they thought we would be interested in, who we would not have to go to committee on, since it would be a regular referral.

L~ (the Vietnam coordinator) left a message on my husband's voicemail and our voicemail at home.

Now we are playing phone tag.

I swear I cannot breathe.

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger Space Mom said...

Breathe...Think of stupid things like going to Cleveland (which is a very nice city)

Breathe....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Oh! Phone tag in a situation like this is the worst thing ever!!! Keep us updated!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!! oh my goodness!!! oh my goodness!!! oh my goodness....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter