Monday, April 10, 2006

Homestudy Update

Among the 12,000 emails in my inbox, there was an email from our social worker, with our proposed homestudy attached. She said she would send it to our agency as soon as I let her know that I had read it and it didn't contain any factual errors.

I read it (it was fine), I emailed her back, and I hope hope hope hope that she is sending it to L~ and D~ (Vietnam coordinators) at our agency RIGHT NOW. It approves us to adopt a 3 to 5 year old child. Hurray!

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

I'm jealous that your agency was able to email you the homestudy - would have saved us way too many anxiety attacks and trips for corrections! Congrats on that step out of the way!

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger R&H said...

YAY! That's great news! How exciting!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter