Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This day is going to take forever

I am not sure how I am going to get through this day!!

I have a 10:00 AM hearing, an 11:30 hearing, a 1:30 hearing, and a 3:00 hearing.

Would it be wrong of me to say I could give two hoots about most of what happens at any of these events????!!??

I just want that FedEx package!

They are sending it to my house, so, I won't even get to see it until I get home. (Although I am going to try to head home right after my 3:00. With my luck the FedEx truck won't come until 5:00 or something!!) (Or, more likely, my 3:00 won't start until 3:45 and end up going until some ridiculous hour!!!) (I think I might kill somebody if that happens...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

You? Your suspense is going to kill me! ;-) It'll be the staw that broke the camel's back...
I don't need anymore suspense in my life, I'm tapped out. We hope to get our referral today too....Oi!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G - I know you are crazy busy today, but at least you have things to keep you occupied. There is nothing worse than waiting around twiddling your thumbs...makes the day take even longer.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Okay, you and Nicole need to get these referrals in hand because I am going crazy waiting! LOL.
Anya's right, it's better you have a busy day, I was at home waiting and the day was soooo long!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Okay, not to be annoying... but isn't it 5:20pm your time? I'm sure you are super busy sharing your wonderful news with everyone, but us perfect strangers in Bloggville are waiting and wondering... ;-) Any news?? :-)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter