Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ann Arbor Blues

My husband and my favorite author*, Christopher Moore (www.chrismoore.com), author of Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, and Bloodsucking Fiends and Whale and A Dirty Job and others, is supposed to be speaking at Borders Books in Ann Arbor tonight. Unfortunately, with the weather so crappy, I am worried he won't be able to make it and then I will be v.v. sad.

If you looking for something funny and irreverant, but thought-provoking, check out his books. His new book, You Suck, is a sequel to Bloodsucking Fiends, so, I would not recommend making that your first intro to him - read either Lamb or Bloodsucking Fiends first.

Anyway, crossing my fingers that he makes it, and that I will be able to get an autograph on one of my books,

LM

*By which I mean to say, he is my favorite author and also my husband's favorite author - I am having all kinds of grammar trouble these days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter