Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I hate it when...

I hate it when you are a devoted reader of a blog, a blog that just touches you in some way, and you go back and read faithfully almost every day and really feel for that person...and then you spend almost a month in Vietnam finishing your adoption and another trying to get your feet underneath you because going from one child to two children is kind of shocking, and then, when you go back to read that blog again, they have gone and PASSWORD PROTECTED it and there is no explanation or anything. I hate that.

So, if anyone knows what happened with

manuela.blogs.com (she called her blog the Thin Pink Line), I would dearly love to know. Email me even - l a w m o m 2 0 0 3 at y a h o o dot c o m.

LM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to me yesterday too! If you find out will you email me??

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Space Mom said...

EMAIL ME!!!

I will splain!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter