Monday, June 04, 2007

Blah

It's raining. It's been raining for 2 days. I feel melancholy and slightly sad for no reason whatsoever that I can pinpoint. I have the same three songs* on repeat and have been listening to them over and over all day (they seem to soothe my melancholy for unknown reasons.) I suspect it's driving my secretary crazy.

I could tell you about our weekend, but, really, the rain is making me tired and I don't feel like it. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Thank you for everyone who made suggestions for the treadmill - I now have a VERY LONG QUEUE at Netflix. I have Alias coming as soon as I finish with Grey's Anatomy. (I was very good and walked on the treadmill over the weekend on both Saturday and Sunday. I finished Season 3 of Arrested Development, and you would think with all that hilarity I would be in a better mood. Go figure...)

LM

* Pete Yorn's "Just Another", Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder" and Snow Patrol's "Open Your Eyes." Random, I know. But, just what I was in the mood to listen to. Over and over and over again...

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I hope your blah goes away quickly. I miss you and would love to get together soon!! Especially now that I am off until August. And you need to meet the new man in my life...

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Elowyn said...

Hee. Glad to see you're netflixing Alias. I can't wait to hear what you think. (One warning - don't get out of order, and I highly recommend avoiding spoilers. Just sayin'.)

Sorry about the melancholy. I hope it improves soon. Good music choices, anyway.

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that meloncholy feeling well. I try to blame hormones but sometimes, there doesn't seem to be a reason... just moods, I guess. I think the treadmill is probably a great way to help you snap out of it though. At least I always think, "probably if I exercised I'd feel better."

Monday, June 04, 2007 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger niobe said...

I do the same thing -- listen to the same songs over and over again when I'm feeling down.

Monday, June 04, 2007 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter