Thursday, May 08, 2008

Heaven....and tonight's Grey's Anatomy

I have been to Nirvana, and its name is Hot Stone Massage.

Hand's down, best Mother's Day present EVER.

I've had massages before, but, I'd never had someone slide hot rocks covered in lavender scented oil over my skin for an hour. I highly recommend it as a fabulous way to spend sixty minutes of your life.

______________________________________________

On tonight's Grey's, when Christina Yang started to sing Like a Virgin in the morgue, am I the only one who thought she was actually going to start to sing the Weird Al Yankovic version, Like a Surgeon?

I mean, it would have been appropriate, no?

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger KG said...

I just had a massage today, too! And finally my left eye has stopped twitching!

HOORAY for the Red Door spa!

Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter