Sunday, September 07, 2008

This is how we spent our Labor Day Weekend


It was all too much excitement for my nephew, M.



On Saturday, as we were driving the boat out into the middle of the lake for some tubing-fun, my sister-in-law mentioned how much her (late) mother had enjoyed water-skiing on the lake. Two minutes later this butterfly landed on my sister-in-law. Coincidence? (Am I the only one who has heard that when you are visited by a butterfly, you are being visited by a lost love one?)


Lana and my niece Jo-Jo (her nickname, not her real name)



Lana, always wanting to "go faster"
Lana and Husband




Husband and I (keep in mind I had very recently been dunked in the lake. Several times. And it was very, very cold water!)



Husband and Gabe





1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Now THAT looks like a good time. I did nothing. But you had enough fun for all of us!

Sunday, September 07, 2008 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter