Sunday, February 22, 2009

And what did he mean by this?

The cake and ice cream have been eaten. The gifts have been unwrapped. The in-laws have come and gone.

Lana is asleep and Gabe is trying to fall asleep. (I swear that child has been fighting sleep since day 1.)

I thought all was well in my house.

And then I walked into my bedroom. And I was hit with the distinct smell of...

Well, there's no delicate way to say this.

The distinct smell of POO.

We had shut the cats away in our bedroom for a few hours because Husband's uncle is allergic.

They were only in there for two hours.

TWO.

But it seems one of them had to poo. That I can understand. I don't like it, but...when you've got to go, you've got to go.

So, I called Husband to come help me search the bedroom for the poo I assumed the cat would have hidden somewhere.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I don't think this poo was just a poo.

This poo was a message. And the message was pretty clearly one of extreme unhappiness.

Because it ON MY PILLOW.

Little rat b*stard.

I might have to sanitize the entire room...

LM

9 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

hahahahaha...thanks for the good laugh! reasons like this one are perfect examples of why I am SO a dog-person!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! That is just wrong. I swear cats can be so very intentional sometimes it's just freaky. I take it you'll be out buying a new pillow today?

Monday, February 23, 2009 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the 'ol "poo on the pillow" trick. Classic cat revenge...

Monday, February 23, 2009 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh! Gross gross gross gross gross!!!!!!! Cats really do have a way of letting you know how they feel, don't they? I can't get rid of my cats, but once they are gone NO. MORE. CATS!

Monday, February 23, 2009 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I can just picture the look on the cat's face. "Take that!" That's really just wrong, but thanks for the laugh!

Monday, February 23, 2009 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jules and Danny said...

Cats have such a special way of letting us know how they feel. This calls for new pillow cases at least, perhaps nice, cosy new pillows too!

Monday, February 23, 2009 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger mam said...

count your blessings -- at least your head wasn't there at the time, too!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

NASTY!!! You poor thing :( Hate those animal messages.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Law Mommy, I love your blog. My dog did this to me two weeks ago. Started on the bed and finished on the bathmat, I was in the shower. Then when I spanked hit little bottom (he knows better!!!) he peed. And then he bit me. We didn't talk for a week.
When I say he knows better I mean he knows that if he HAS to go in the house to go do it someplace inoffensive. Sometimes when it's too cold for days he refuses to walk outside and eventually he goes in the house. I don't really even care that much, but on the bed was to send me a message and I was SO MAD!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter