Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Meme From my Friend Terri

1. FIRST NAME? Gretchen
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is just one my parents liked. My middle name is Faith, from 1st Corinthians (Faith, Hope, Love)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About three weeks ago when my health insurance company did something so unbelievably stupid that it made my head spin and it took me two hours to sort it out
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It is messy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
6. KIDS? Yes, Gabriel age 6, and attempting to navigate a mountain of red tape to bring home Lana, age 3.5, from Vietnam
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh my yes. I'm a hoot.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, both on paper and a blog on the internet
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Never. NOT.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance in hell
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Life
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I wish I was stonger
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cake batter (yum!)
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black sandals and black capris (it's a casual day at work)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Half a chicken pot pie
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tori Amos
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green
25. FAVORITE SMELL? lavendar
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sister
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Something about the expression on their face
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, definitely. I wish she was closer.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? (with alcohol) Pineapple juice with coconut rum; (without alcohol) sweet tea
30. FAVORITE SPORT? swimming; tennis
31. EYE COLOR? Green
32. HAT SIZE? No clue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, and no glasses either
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese pizza; my mom's roast beef with gravy
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings....scary ones give me bad dreams
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Pirates of the Caribbean 2
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Um...both...depends on who from
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Peanut butter pie
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Flordia Roadkill by Tim Dorsey; Attaching in Adoption by Deborah Gray; God's Politics: How the Right Gets it Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It by Jim Wallis; Harry Potter 1 (reading it aloud at night to Gabe)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Frank Lloyd Wright design
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Without a Trace (rerun on TNT); The Daily Show with Jon Stewart; Anthony Bourdain No Reservations

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Um...neither. Is Alison Kraus an option?
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Tokyo
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Um...I could do an eviction hearing practically in my sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter