Thursday, November 29, 2007

Missive from Gabriel's Backpack

I found the following letter in Gabriel's homework folder. It was written on notebook paper and stapled to an attractively decorated paper turkey, lovingly colored by my 7-year-old son in festive fall colors...I hope it doesn't imply my son is some kind of gleeful poultry murdering psycho-path...

"Dear Turkey,

I will eat you for Thanksgiving. We will cook you in the oven. I hope you taste good.

Your friend,
Gabe"

Please tell me he's not a burgeoning Hanibal Lector.

LM

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy - www.myminivanrocks.com said...

I wouldn't worry unless he asks you to pick up a nice chianti and some fava beans. If that happens, you might want to have him checked out!

Friday, November 30, 2007 2:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter