Thursday, November 29, 2007

Panick-y

You know that feeling where you cannot concentrate on anything for more than 30 seconds and you feel like your head might actually fly off your body and go spinning around the room and your stomach feels like it is sitting directly underneath your heart?

What?

You don't have that happen?

It's just me then?

Huh.

I guess I must just be a FREAK then. Or crazy. Or possibly I dropped a speed-ball or something, but, I really think I would have remembered engaging in recreational drug use. (Kidding!!)

Right. So, I'm not sure what's brought on this feeling of panic, since I don't have any truly pressing issues right now. It started about 4:30 this morning. Maybe, actually, it started last night. I couldn't fall asleep until midnight, and woke up at 4:30, feeling like everything was, just - not right.

I kind of feel like I'm about to jump out of my own skin. (Well, that would be MESSY...)

It could be because I spent part of yesterday dealing with a completely OFF HER ROCKER distant relative of mine, who wants me to sue someone, over something stupid, and insane, and the fact that I explained that I could not (first and foremost because the person she wants me to sue is MY CLIENT and I'd rather not lose my license to practice law, thank you very much) didn't seem to get through her fantastically insane skull.

Sigh.

I've got a funny post percalating in my head about Lana's new mad language skillz, and I'll try to post it later today, since this post is kind of, well, a dud.

Cheers,
LM

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I do know that feeling. Sometimes I think it's related to a hormonal spike or some wacky thing like that, but I think an off her rocker relative could do it too. :-)

Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter