Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere. I'm close to bodily harm.*

There is a small Caribbean island nation calling my name, and I must answer.

Husband, the kids and I are going to go dip our toes in the what I dearly hope will be crystal blue waters and miles of sugary sand.

If we can get all our suitcases to fit in the car...

OH. Would you believe that Lana was telling me the truth when she said there was no purse among the birthday presents?

There were books, jammies, jewelry, Mahjong for Nintendo DS, and these, which I previously did not know existed, but, now I wonder how I survived without. Sweet Mary and Joseph they are sinfully good.

I must finish up with work and make arrangements with house sitter/cat sitter etc.

Getting away from all the (&^%! snow for a bit,
LM

*Jimmy Buffet, Boat Drinks

3 Comments:

Blogger Space Mom said...

"visitors scored on the home rink"

Enjoy St. Somewhere!

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger KG said...

I'm jealous! Effing snow!!!!!

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the sand and beautiful water!

Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter