Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Not-so-sleepless in Seattle...

Greetings from Seattle! We were concerned we were going to have to cancel our family vacation because of Husband's illness, but, happily we didn't have to. I am a quite sad to have missed out on the chance to meet Mrs. Broccoli Guy (http://mrsbroccoliguy.wordpress.com/), who moved across the country to avoid meeting me! (Kidding!)
The Tigers were playing the Mariners our first night in town! So we had to go. Unfortunately, the Tigers lost to Seattle. :-(
We had a gorgeous view of the city skyline from our seats in the park.



Husband's brother took us to some of his favorite places to hike.

5 Comments:

Blogger niobe said...

I love Seattle. Have a great trip!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See now, I would have delayed the whole move just to hang with you, but there was the pesky matter of Hubby's job... :-)
Holy cow, the Seattle Mariners actually won a game? Sorry it was at your team's expense! But isn't Ichiro just awesome?! I just love that guy.
Looks like you went to Snoqualmie Falls - that's near where we used to live - isn't it beautiful out there? sigh... now you're making me miss it... quick, post a photo of rain! LOL

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger KG said...

Seattle is loads of fun - and so is Vancouver. Have fun!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger maxhelcal said...

I'm jealous! I need a vacation SO BAD!!!!!!

Sounds like you're having fun! Love the picture of you and Lana.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I don't have your email (we have a new email system that stinks). Drop me a line if you get this - my triathlon is at Centennial park!! chapmank@saline.k12.mi.us

Kiersten and Brynn

Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter