Monday, September 22, 2008

My pretty ladybugs

Yesterday, Lana and I met my friend D~ and her daughter V for lunch.

D now works for our alma mater, and yesterday morning was "bid morning" - the day when the sorority pledges run over to join their new sisterhood.

Because D is employed by our alma mater, she is one of the advisors for the sorority we both belonged to, so, we took Lana and V over the college, and decked them out in red feather boas and ladybug wings (ladybugs being one of the mascots of our sorority). I have a much longer post brewing in my head about returning to my alma mater, but, right now, I'm just going to give you these photos of our two gorgeous girls.

3 Comments:

Blogger John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Article & Photos! two year research reveals Lady bugs need a home:http://ladybugneedahome.blogspot.com/2008/08/lady-bugs-need-home.html

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger niobe said...

If only I had an event to got to at which it were appropriate to wear a red feather boa....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger KG said...

I refused REFUSED to do a sorority in college I think because I went to an all girls' school and was womened out. No more girls.

*snort*

To this day I have more male friends than female!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter