Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hey Microsoft!!!

Dear Mr. Gates and associates,

So....

That kind of wasn't cool yesterday.

In fact, it was decidely not cool. And although the problem does seem to be fixed...uh, let's NOT do that again, m'kay?

I love my Zune. I do. I am NEVER apart from it unless it is charging. It is forever at my side, or in my pocket or in my purse or in my briefcase. I find it's interface is significant superior to the IPOD and I have loyally defended my choice of the player, despite the fact that there are far fewer of them in use.

I will admit, I don't understand why you are phasing out the 30gb devices (why? why???), but was that really necessary? And why is it necessary to note that a large number of 30gb devices are still in use? Mine is only two years old!!! And I paid a LOT of money for it, so is it really so surprising that people are still using them?

Anyhoo, I'm glad it's working again. Let's not do this again next New Year's Eve?

Your Devoted Zune User,

LM

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

You are on a letter writing roll!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 7:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a real live Zune fan! I'm amazed. We own 2 Zunes, but I still haven't figured mine out. I so rarely have time when I can put in earphones and tune out the world that my (2+ year old) Zune hasn't gotten much use. And it looks so big and clunky compared to my daughter's Ipod...But maybe I'll give it a second chance, if you think it's worth it. :-)

Friday, January 02, 2009 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter