Monday, December 22, 2008

Lawmommy wonders....

I wonder....

If anyone really enjoys eating those nasty "orange creme" chocolates in the Russell Stover's Christmas candy box. (It's the last Russell Stover's chocolate in the box in our copy room. It's been sitting there for DAYS. I am contemplating cutting the damn thing open, scraping out the orange creme (er...alleged orange creme?) and eating the dark chocolate coating. Is that sad?)

If I will ever get all the presents wrapped that need to be wrapped in the next 72 hours?

What Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars aka Elle from Heroes) was thinking when she put on this ridiculous outfit? Such a tiny pretty girl, in giant hideous sequined pants? Why? Why?

If the fact that I filed two eviction complaints three mornings before Christmas makes me worse than Ebenezer Scrooge? What do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger Elowyn said...

I personally think it's KBell's protest that she'll never be a vegas showgirl. Or something.

The orange creme is gross, you're not Scrooge and present-wrapping expands to fill the time available for its completion. Speaking of, I'd better get back to it myself, since the little dictators are asleep.

Monday, December 22, 2008 4:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, those pants are awful! The orange creme is not my favorite, but I'm such a sugar addict that, when off the wagon, I'd eat it if there were nothing else around, and I'd enjoy it somewhat. Enough to make me eat it, anyway. You are not scrooge, and now I must go wrap. More. Aaaarrrrgggghhh!

Monday, December 22, 2008 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger mam said...

mam wonders...what on earth you were googling to find that photo? "veronica mars ugly pants?"

and you're not scrooge...but your client kinda is, maybe.

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger KG said...

I, for one, don't like ANY of the stuff in those Russel Stover type boxes. Call me plain Jane, but I am a basic kind of girl. The only truffles I like are just chocolate with chocolate in the middle *LINDT*!

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger S. said...

I think you might be on the naughty list. Just kidding!

can't stand ANY creme chocolates.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter