Friday, December 18, 2009

"Hunnicutt, I've known a lot of people in my life. You are not among them."*

Last night I dreamt that I was carjacked by BJ Hunnicutt. You know - one of the zany doctors from M*A*S*H who was always up to hi jinks with Hawkeye?

I didn't even watch an episode of M*A*S*H before I fell asleep.

I did take some cough syrup with codeine, because I have been coughing up a lung this week, but I don't think I've watched an episode of M*A*S*H anytime in the last six months. (Not that I wouldn't watch an episode if I stumbled on one, because M*A*S*H is one of those shows, along with Seinfeld, Night Court, Taxi and Cheers, that I will pretty much watch anytime. It reminds me of my childhood in a comforting way.)

I have no idea what the cough syrup dream was trying to tell me. Should I be on the lookout for menacing Mike Farrell lookalikes?

LM

*Major Charles Winchester III to Captain B.J. Hunicutt on M*A*S*H

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really funny.

I love MASH. In fact I own all the seasons on DVD and have watched every episode multiple times. I know, obsessed much?

Hmmm... wonder who/what BJ symbolizes?...

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger fosterhood said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger fosterhood said...

And I thought my dreams were weird, yours are just awesome.

Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger mam said...

I dreamt I found either 9 or 27 pacifiers under my desk at work. Can't blame codine...just a serious mystery at home about where those friggin things disappear to, I guess.

Monday, December 21, 2009 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter