Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review - 2009

In which I post the first sentence from the first post of each month of 2009. Why? Well, why not? All the cool kids are doin' it.

January: Dear Mr. Gates and associates,So....That kind of wasn't cool yesterday.

February: Apparently, my blog is fabulous.

March: Is this racism or does she just hate lotion?

April: In spite of Delt@'s best efforts to keep us away, Husband and I arrived in paradise Friday afternoon, along with half of our luggage.

May: Driving Lana to the doctor's office on Tuesday afternoon, we were passed by three men on Harley Davidson's.

June: It's Monday morning, and I'm not really sure where most of the last four days went.

July: My Gabriel is home from camp, tired, but happy.

August: At present there are two sixteen-year-old Japanese exchange students in my living room playing Wii Bowling with Lana.

September: There was a lot of brouhaha on another adoptive parent's blog recently.

October: Lana has been asking the hard questions for about two weeks now.

November: ELLA WATCH: Our friends H&L have been waiting for their daughter for four long years.

December: Forgive me for my absence. Writer's Block. It's a terrible affliction.

I am looking forward to 2010. The new year lies ahead of us, all shiny and bright, with no mistakes in it.

My resolutions for 2010 are typical - to eat better, to work out more, to drink more water. I also want to laugh more, and write more.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time tonight. Be safe, drive carefully!!!

LM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a good year.

Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter