Thursday, January 14, 2010

Any Gamer Geek(ettes) Want to Give Me Recommendations?

I'm releasing my inner geek to make a confession and hopefully get some recommendations.

Husband and I got a Playstation 3 for Christmas. We have one game at the moment, Assasin's Creed, which I like, but I am looking for something...else.

In previous game systems (N64 and Gamecube and also some PC games), I have loved "platform" style cartoon games - such as:

Mario 64
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Rayman 2
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Phantsmagoria

So, any thoughts on a game for PS3 that would be perfect for a girl who loves old school games?

LM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might like Ratchet and Clank

Monday, January 18, 2010 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter