Sunday, November 02, 2008

He Just Keeps Calling

Posted by Picasa
I believe I have mentioned in the past how much Lana likes the answer the phone. If I haven't, take my word for it, the girl loves to answer the phone.
We have been getting a LOT of telephone calls these days, considering the "battleground" state we live in.
Yesterday evening, the phone rang, and Lana lunged for it gleefully, as usual.
"Hello," she said, hopefully. (Hoping it was a friend or a relative who would want to talk to her for a few minutes before asking to talk to Husband or I.)
She listened for a minute and then sighed, heavily.
She handed me the phone in a very blase fashion.
"Mom," she said with annoyance. "John McCain is calling for you AGAIN. He keep calling all the time."
I had to laugh.
I cannot wait for Wednesday, when all these pre-recorded campaign calls will come to an end!
LM
(photo courtesy of my Girlfriend H~, who took amazing photos of Lana that I just have to share)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

That is so cute!!!

And that is another beautiful picture.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable! Want to send her my way to answer my phone? We don't even live in a battleground state and I've had it up to here with the calls. We get a ridiculous amount each day. I can't wait until Nov. 3, either.

Beautiful photo. Lana looks so much older in this one.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger niobe said...

Too funny.

Of course, given where I live, we never, ever, ever get any aampaign-related calls.

Monday, November 03, 2008 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

We started handing out leftover Halloween candy to the campaign workers that kept showing up on our door step!

Monday, November 03, 2008 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

SO SWEET! I wonder if she'll always remember that you received personal phone calls from John McCain?! That would be a sweet memory. hehe

Sunday, November 09, 2008 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter