Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo

Laura/ has inspired me to try to participate in National Blog Posting Month. The challenge being to try to write a post to one's blog every day.

So, I'm in. I'll try.

My post for today is short. I just want to say, that sometimes the people we love disappoint us. And right now, I'm feeling disappointed in someone who is important to me. And I'm stewing about it, and it's not healthy. So, I'm just going to say, here in my private, personal space, that I am angry and hurt. And I'm going to try to just forgive and move on. Family is complicated, sibling relationships are complicated, life...well, it's complicated. But, right now, right this second...I'm angry and hurt. Which is not to say, that in my life, I have not done things, many, many things, that caused others to feel angry and hurt. But right now...yeah, I'm angry and hurt.

LM

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm glad you're going to participate! I love reading your posts and now I can look forward to one every day for the next month.

However, I'm very sorry that you're angry and hurt. You're right, family is complicated. If only it were always easy... I hope that you have some resolution soon. Thinking of you.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter