Monday, November 10, 2008

Stuck in Bed with the Flu

So, I thought I had escaped the communal family sick-fest, and yet, at 6:00 AM this morning, I discovered that was not the case.

I was supposed to be in divorce court at 8:30 AM and in housing court at 1:30 PM.

One of the other attorneys in my office was able to handle housing court, but, I'm the only person in my office who will even set foot in divorce court.

I got a continuance over the phone. I must have sounded like death warmed over.

There is a LOT of crap TV on during the day.

A LOT.

However, there are also re-runs of Law and Order and Without A Trace. Thank goodness for TNT.

I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

LM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, yuck. Sorry it hit you, too. Yeah, crap for tv during the day unless you like Sesame Street and (gulp) Yo Gabba Gabba.

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger KelleyO said...

and you still blogged, what a champ! hope you feel better soon. oh and I love tnt

Monday, November 10, 2008 9:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain...or rather felt. I hope you are feeling better as I type this!

~CB

Monday, November 10, 2008 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I used to watch Law & Order... then one day, when I was a 1L, they made a crack about "res ipsa loquitur... if it walks like a duck..." I never watched again.

Monday, November 10, 2008 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh No! that's a bummer. I hope you feel better soon. I discovered the infinite reruns of those two shows while we were waiting for travel. I never saw Without a Trace when it aired originally, but the reruns really sucked me in. I still catch them sometimes b/c it's on during nap time. Anyway, hope the flu passes quickly.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger mam said...

Arg. If it sticks with you, bring the computer to bed and download some series TV from iTunes ... I liked "The Tudors."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter