Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pajama Fan

Yesterday evening, we were sitting at our kitchen table, eating a bedtime snack and reading some stories.

I was wearing the Hello Kitty pajamas that Lana (with Husband's assistance) gave me for Christmas.

Lana climbed into my lap when I finished reading our second story of the night, and began tracing the Hello Kitty face on my pajama top with her index finger.

"Me and Mommy both love Hello Kitty," she said, happily.

So I said, "Yep, we both love Hello Kitty."

"What do Daddy and Gabe like?" she asked.

"The Tigers," I said. "Daddy and Gabe love the Tigers and baseball."

"I like baseball!" she protested.

"Yeah, but your not as much of a baseball fan as Daddy and I are," Gabe said. "We are real baseball fans."

Lana seemed to have no response to that for a second and then said, "I know what mommy is a fan of!"

"What?" I asked.

"Mommy is a fan of pajamas! You are a pajama fan, mommy!" She declared.

And I'll tell you what - truer words have not been spoken.

LM

5 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

PJ's are the best. Around my sister's house, when it starts to get close to time to shut down for the night, you can hear all the kids saying they are going to "jammie up."

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Too cute :)

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We call them 'comfies' around our house. When the comfies go on, all that is wrong with the day, the world disappears. When I'm making dinner in comfies, L knows what kind of day it has been... He treads lightly. :)

I love the 'jammie up' concept!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger KG said...

We love that "Pajama Time" book in our house. Pajamas are the best. I should really get some more. I've got some icky looking ones lying around here.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

好秘书 中国呼吸网 肿瘤网 中国皮肤网 癌症康复网 中国公文网 工作总结 个人工作总结 班主任工作总结 年终工作总结 半年工作总结 工作计划 个人工作计划 工作报告 政府报告 述职报告 述廉报告 考察报告 情况报告 调研报告 调查报告 申请报告 工作汇报 思想汇报 汇报材料 情况通报 情况汇报 心得体会 学习心得 工作心得 培训心得 读后感 演讲稿 竞聘演讲 就职演讲 演讲技巧 工作意见 活动策划 工作方案 整改方案 实施方案 企划文案 销售方案 应急预案 事迹材料 先进事迹 个人事迹 申报材料 学习材料 考察材料 经验材料 交流材料 自我鉴定 模板范例 技巧经验 剖析材料 整改措施 党性分析材料 民主生活会 入党志愿书 入党申请书 入团申请书 转正申请书 求职信 自荐信 简历模板 通知 毕业论文 合同

Thursday, March 05, 2009 4:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter