Friday, May 22, 2009

Be the Long Awaited Answer, to a Long and Painful Fight*

At the risk of outing my identity, I am posting this news article. If you are in Oregon or Washington, please read it carefully.

Thirteen days ago, my cousin Kelsey walked out the door of her mother's apartment outside of Seattle. She didn't have her backpack, extra clothes, or much money.

She has vanished. It's like she fell off the face of the earth. There are reasons, very, very good reasons, to believe she is not a runaway.

Please take a look at her face, and if you see it, please call 911 or the police officer whose number is listed in the article.

LM

Police Looking for Missing Everett Woman

9 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

oh my gosh. even though i live in dallas...i'll be searching every face. and praying.

Friday, May 22, 2009 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger Molly Belle said...

I will be watching and praying that they find her quickly.

Blessings,
Molly (josie's mom)

Friday, May 22, 2009 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger NeuroMama said...

I don't live in the Pacific Northwest, but it's a very small world these days so I will be extra aware of the faces around me. I hope this is resolved quickly and happily.

Friday, May 22, 2009 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Terynn said...

Oh dear God. Every mom's nightmare. My daughter is 18. May 9th was a looong time ago. I am happy to do what I can, which is pray and watch. Please keep us updated.

Friday, May 22, 2009 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh no. I am praying she returns soon. Lots and lots of prayers.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Oh no. No, no, no. I don't even want to imagine how her mother is feeling. I will be praying that everything is okay.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm far from the area of the country, but I'll do the best I can from where I am- hope, pray, chant, etc.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm also way far away, but I will also be looking at every woman I see. Many hopes and prayers that she is safely home soon.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a scary thing. I'm praying she is safe and already found even as I pray for her right now.

Monday, May 25, 2009 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter