Monday, May 25, 2009

Some days, the posts just write themselves...

Husband scored some tickets* right behind home plate for this evening's game for our local (but pretty famous, thanks to the enthusiasm of a TV character named Clinger) baseball team.


Overheard after the game:


Lana: APPLE!


Gabriel: CRACKER!


Lana: APPLE!

Gabriel: CRACKER!


Lana: APPLE!

Gabriel: CRACKER! You're wrong!! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!


Lana (bursting into song) - Buy me some peanuts and APPLE JACKS!!


Gabriel: MOM!! Tell her it's cracker jacks! Cracker jacks!!


Lana (continues to sing) - BUY ME SOME PEANUTS AND APPLE JACKS, I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER GO BACK!


Gabriel (disgusted, walks away) - She's still wrong...

* Even though the friend who offered the tickets had a ticket for me, I didn't feel well enough to go. On the bright side, I am wearing pants today, so, that's a bonus.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are too funny!! Hey you take it slow...you had a major surgery it takes a while to heal. sending you healing thoughts xxxx

Monday, May 25, 2009 9:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Nicki said...

That's my girl! Love it! "I don't care if I never go back!" bwahahahah. Awesomeness.

SO glad for the pants!!!

Monday, May 25, 2009 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter