Tuesday, January 26, 2010

T minus 47.2 Pounds

I LOST 1.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!

Bringing the Grand Total of Weight Loss in my QUEST to LOSE 52 POUNDS to....

4.6 pounds in 3 weeks. I am very pleased.

In other good news, we began a Weight Watchers at Work program in my building today. I think the meeting is going to be really helpful to me in achieving this goal.

One pound per week remains my mantra.

********

The other good thing about this weight loss goal is how much Mad Men I am getting to watch while walking on the treadmill. So very well done, the attention to detail is remarkable.

In the episode I just watched, Roger Sterling gets on the elevator with Don Draper and says something like, "Fifth Avenue is a mess, in BOTH directions!"

Such a little, throw away line, right?

That's what makes this show so interesting - FIFTH AVENUE is a one way street, TODAY. But at the time the show is set, it went both ways. These are the little things I love about this show!

7 Comments:

Blogger Trying Traditional said...

Keep it up, that is GREAT!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 8:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed that line in Mad Men!!

Vanessa, aka Katerina

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger j'lynn said...

Way to go!!! :) Woo-hoo! You are rocking it girl!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Ella At Last said...

“Traveling at such a slow pace,
Do you think you can ever get there?”
A fast steed asked a lame turtle.
“Yes, as long as I keep going,” said the turtle.
- From the Chinese saying Bo Bie Quian Li, or
“A lame turtle goes a thousand miles”
...I am so proud of you :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. My DP did the WW at work program and it helped us so much. She is down 15 after the 12 weeks and I am down 20. WOOHOO!! Good Luck!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 1:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. My DP did the WW at work program and it helped us so much. She is down 15 after the 12 weeks and I am down 20. WOOHOO!! Good Luck!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

go you on the weight :) I've been on a similar track.

Monday, February 01, 2010 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter