Tuesday, February 02, 2010

It was nothing at all, just making me small*

I lost another 1.4 pounds, which means, in my quest to lose 52 pounds this year, I have lost 6.2 pounds! Only 45.8 to go!

This also means I have acheived 12% of my goal. I think. Math has never been my strong suit. (Even when I crunched numbers for a living, it wasn't my best thing. There is irony in there somewhere, I know it.)

We had another Weight Watchers at Work meeting today - I am so thankful that this meeting has started. I feel like I really need the support of the other ladies in my group to keep concentrating on this endeavor.

LM

*Patty Griffin, Blue Skies

2 Comments:

Blogger Family for Peace said...

Woo Hoo!! Keep it going girl! let me know when you have a few extra points to spare and we can meet for dinner in Blissfield. Love you, D

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger j'lynn said...

You are rocking it girl!! :) Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter