Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another small success at Weight Watchers

Well, I went to WW this morning, and for the FIFTH week in a row (a personal record of consecutive weight loss) I have lost at least a pound. This week 1.2 pounds. So, that's a total of six pounds. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but, it's that "one day at a time, one pound at a time" philosphy I have to keep in mind.

I also got my "you lost 5 pounds" bookmark and gold-star sticker today. I was truly surprised at how jazzed I was about that silly sticker. Apparently, deep inside, I am still a five year old girl.

The woman who checked me in this morning was a tiny little woman, maybe 110 pounds, and I was looking at her and thinking, "wow, she is really small", and then I looked at her name tag, and it said, "I lost 118 pounds in 2002."

118 pounds. MORE THAN SHE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE WEIGHED, IN TOTAL, THIS MORNING.

Can you imagine losing MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR BODY?

I have to think, that if this program can help this woman lose an ENTIRE PERSON, it should be able to help me lose 30 pounds.

Law Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter