Friday, February 23, 2007

Amazing Gifts

In the past few days we have received some amazing gifts here at Chez Lawmommy.

My real-life friend Vanilla Caribou aka Perpetual Student (real life friend) sent some gorgeous paper doll fairies and other w0onderful children's books and music for both Lana and Gabe! It was such a nice surprise to find a package from A.E.O'R, covered in Canadian Maple Leaves! Thanks so much! (I will send an actual paper thank you note, you know, sometime this century!)

And my husband's co-workers did the most fabulous thing - they took all the blog posts from my Travel Blog and, and all the pictures from my Photobucket site, and had them published in a hard bound book! It's amazing. I cried. I had been feeling guilty about the fact that I hadn't gotten around to getting anything in a scrapbook yet for Lana's lifebook, so, to receive this wonderful copy of our memories of our first weeks with Lana - it's just, it's just perfect.

LM

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

What a thoughtful gift! I would never have thought of it, but might do the same myself. Any idea where they had it done at. At the rate I am going the twins will have a life-book just in time to show their grandchildren. There simply isn't time to get to it with 4 little ones.
What a beautiful gift and awesome idea!

Friday, February 23, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger saucygoat said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! It's one I'm sure both you and your daughter will enjoy in the many years to come. Lovely.

Friday, February 23, 2007 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger S. said...

That is such a thoughtful gift, I would have cried too! How nice to have all of those things beautifully preserved! My dd loves paper dolls, I bet Lana will have fun with them!

Saturday, February 24, 2007 8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter