Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are You Looking for Something To Do In Manhattan?

This Sunday?

Around 1:00?

What not go see THIS PLAY?

I totally pimp for old friends.

Here's the thing - one of the members of my college theater troupe wrote this play for a series of student written one acts, back in, let's say, 1992. Ish. Maybe it was '93.

I was in the original cast. (I wish I could dig up an old photo.)

Anyway, he's re-worked it, and it's been in production the last week or so, and the last showing is this Sunday, at 1:00 PM. So, if you're looking for something to do in Manhattan this Sunday (sadly, I am VERY VERY far away or I would so be there), go. See some theater.

And then come back and tell me I must have been brilliant in it, fifteen years ago, right?

LM

4 Comments:

Blogger thecurryseven said...

OK, I won't be in Manhatton...but if you were in college in '93-ish, I feel SO OLD! By '93-ish I had two children.

I'll just hobble on my way now.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very excited to see Shaun is still in NY and kicking butt! I remember Writer's Block- I think it was one of his comidies, wasn't it? (his comidies were his best)

Heather R.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I saw it 15 years ago and your were awesome in it... :)
Of course I liked you better in Twelfth Night...
D

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. Geez. I wish I could go. Well, I could go. I could get the Bolt Bus for 5 hours on Saturday night and come back Sunday night. But for a 7-month pregnant lady I think it might be a bit tiring. Sigh. I miss theater. When I am done with young kids I swear I am getting back into it. And maybe flamenco.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter