Monday, July 21, 2008

Avocado Bathroom

I think I have mentioned before that Husband and I are devoted fans of a sketch comedy show on BBC America. The show is called "That Mitchell and Webb Look" and it airs (oddly) at 9:20 on Friday evenings. (In the eastern time zone, that is.)

Anyway, on Friday night, we were watching, and it was a re-run, although we had not seen it before. They ran a sketch called "Avocado Bathroom". I'm not entirely sure why we found it so funny, but, I almost choked on the garlic stuffed olives I was eating. The premise is, a couple is shopping for a house on one of those "house finders" type of TV shows that they have on HGTV and the like. They are shooting a scene of the couple looking at a bathroom. It made me laugh ridiculously hard, so, I thought I would share it with you. (I am not the person who put the clip on YouTube, and I am not associated with BBC America or YouTube, etc. etc.)

That Mitchell and Webb Look, Avocado Bathroom

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

OMG! I think the hilarity may have been compounded by the fact that I am a Realtor.That made my day!

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger mam said...

"And before you say that sounds weird, I mean alive or dead!" That was the part that, had I been eating olives, it would have either been sucked down my throat and choked me or been propelled across the room.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger maxhelcal said...

OMG! I have never seen that show before! Too funny!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter