Thursday, August 07, 2008

Can't Think of Anything To Say, so....pictures?

Nothing says family togetherness like a giant totem pole
Gabe and Lana rock the house at the Seattle Music Project
Hey, look, it's Diesel, Kihnly and Gabriel sipping pop, er, soda Gabe and Lana trying to save mankind by wrestling a gigantic man-eating ant to the ground
Here we have Husband, climbing on a rock. He wouldn't let me come with him for fear that I would plunge to my death, which, no doubt I would have, as I am the world's biggest clutz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you're making me homesick! Looks like you guys had a great time in the NW. I won't tell K~ you went to the EMP... we never made it there and she was SO bummed about that. (my 70's music/grunge loving 13 year old - that place is like mecca to her!)

Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger maxhelcal said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!

How cool that you got to meet Kihnly and Diesel! I bet that Lola is gorgeous!

~Michelle

Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

YAY!! I have a photo just like that I'm going to post! I wish we could get the kids together more often! BUT, 2 years in a row is pretty good. :-)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Get a Free Hit Counter